Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone first post here... but not new to forums, i have been a member of alot of other car forums, so no worries about another noob lol.

I have always been a big fan of Nissans, had a 300zx, and a 240sx.... the 240 was a pile, but i was gonna put a sr20det in it but decided to dump it off....

currently i have an 05 GSX-R, cobalt SS (most of you probably not a fan of them but this one has alot of work in it) i have been building it up for a few years now... has a fully built up motor with forged internals and runs about 25psi with a built up supercharger, methanol and a lot of other goodies.

now the reason why i am here, i just bought a 93 R33 skyline, dark red, RB25det motor. it is auto but i plan to change that

i actually want to swap it all out for a RB26dett with the AWD setup on it... found a company that can get it all to me for about $4,000. so thats what iam gonna do to it... basically make it a GTR.
-but i gotta get the car first.. i leave tomorrow to go pick it up in montana

well look forward to talking to all of you!

Ryan

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Wow now that's an interesting 'first post'. Welcome to Nissanforums. If you can, post some pics...especially of the transition progress too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow now that's an interesting 'first post'. Welcome to Nissanforums. If you can, post some pics...especially of the transition progress too!
i just got the car home yesterday, drove accross the country in it..... first time in right hand drive.... that was fun.... i will get pics up asap.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,522 Posts
not bad? whats "not bad". i am not sure what you ment by your post but you came off cocky.
Not at all cocky. The majority of new members don't post anything about themselves or their cars; most just say "What's up" or "Hi" and then proceed to state their problem. Your intro was fairly detailed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not at all cocky. The majority of new members don't post anything about themselves or their cars; most just say "What's up" or "Hi" and then proceed to state their problem. Your intro was fairly detailed.
oh i got ya! haha, well iam glad i asked about what he ment and not jumped on him lol. but i understand now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts