Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and say, "beautiful". Very clean. If I had a black 300, it would look exactly like that except with the wheels being black also with a polished lip. Well done! Looks like it handles like a champ.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WOW very nice set up.....I think I would prob. like your car the most out of them all....But is that a chameleon job on that one 3???

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
selrider99 said:
is the silver one on the end a 350?
I think it is!!!

Damn...if only I could afford a Z...but without selling my soul to the devil...tis gonna be a long way off.

Damn that Z is good looking...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you all for your comments. yes, the z is chamleon paint and yes the silver one is the 350. it got dyno and to the wheels was 229 rwhp. so, hope stillen or someone makes a turbo kit for it. I know stillen is working on a supercharge kit for it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Uuuh............I'm speechless. A ZTT is like a dream car of mine. And damn that is fresh. I really love your car. Now you made me dream even more...sorry to say but, damn you and your awesome cars!!! Very well done. Any mods? :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks again for all your comments...I am not sure what i want to do next. I would like to get it in the magz. so if anyone knows how please let me know. thanks again.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Well it definently deserves to be in the mags. The only things that I would change cosmetic wise would be to black out everything that is white. ie, corner turn lamps, etc. Except for the headlights of course. Also some black rims with silver machined lip would look great too. Just my opinon.

Do you have any engine pics of it?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, the only thing with that is the car is grey pearl. It looks really grey in person. So, i don't think turning everything black would make it look better. I like how the lights stand out and it brings the rims out more. if you know how to photoshop maybe you could put it out there so i could see. here is a link to my car...

http://members.cardomain.com/mytwinz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts