Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i'd intro myself. New GTR owner in SoCal.

these are my rides currently.

06 Evo 9 MR:

full stg 3 JAM longblock
P&P head
+1 mm valves and dual spring conversion. titanium valves. new guides.
2.3L stroker .020 over
forged pistons/hbeam rods/eagle crank
uprated bearings
modified oil pathways for increased flow
ARP headstuds and bolts everywhere
decked and polished block
ss exhaust bolts
act single plate clutch w/ lightened flywheel
3" TB exhaust
COBB short ram air box
adj front sway
rear strut bar
ss brake lines and clutch line
still working to get turbo and plumbing (GT35r most likely but im away on business atm and project is on hold)

2000 R34 GTR stock with Tein coilovers and 19" AME Circlar spec-r wheels

more to follow.

·
Registered
630 Posts
is your car fully legit and registered?

the reason i ask is becauise so far over 10 R32's and R34's have been seized by homeland security... due to improper assesment value...

R32GTR seized in USA, forced to export, any help!??? - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum

so you better find out what your cars history is and all that jazz...

because they could come take your car, and you will get nothing for it....

but if its all good then, grats on a beautiful ride, same color as my GTR32

·
Registered
630 Posts
good to hear, i just dont wanna see or hear about another person being screwed by the gov't

i swear the gov't thinks RHD vehicles are WMD's

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good to hear, i just dont wanna see or hear about another person being screwed by the gov't

i swear the gov't thinks RHD vehicles are WMD's
that'd be funny to see them dropping JDAMs on my front lawn to install democracy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
mmm pretty good looking, wanted to introduce myself as well, new here too just got a 1999 R34 GT-t about four months ago. I'm in SD Ill post pics when i get a chance. and just so you know ( to comment on your 10 cars which were taken) cars only get taken when you try to import them. If they are already in the states and have been registered somewhere it is very unlikely that they will be able to take them when you try to register them. Well at least that is what a few police friends have told me. But looks like bad luck for that guy... :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
appearantly its a weekly thing. saturday mornings but not sure of the locale. i've still yet to go to one.

ask about. someone will know. there are a couple of uk skyline forums that have alot of US owners.

gtr.co.uk

is one. check it out.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i hate you.

it's like a sunday driver racing a GT car and taking the money you need to ever get your name out there.

the rich get richer.

how bout you donate that Skyline to someone that will use it to it's fully potential, not for the random pussy magnet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i hate you.

it's like a sunday driver racing a GT car and taking the money you need to ever get your name out there.

the rich get richer.

how bout you donate that Skyline to someone that will use it to it's fully potential, not for the random pussy magnet.
get a fucking job wanker and quit crying.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice car jixxer...really like the white. nice wheels too.

i prolly wont be going to the event...not until november. that's when i get back. im currently out of town on business.

check those boards and see when the skylines are going. last time there were about 7 gtrs that showed up.

everybody there actually has a job and bought them with money they earned from working instead of crying about it and claimning to be the one to use it to its full potential on some forum.

·
Registered
430 Posts
you ruin skylines by making them US legal
it doesn't take a retard to figure that out

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1. you know nothing of any modifications to the car.
2. keep crying. at the end of the day i have a skyline and you dont.

·
Registered
430 Posts
take your neutered GTR to Japan and race... not drag race... race against someone.

lets see who comes out on top.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so let me ask you...what exactly is neutered on MY gtr? i dont recall seeing you under the hood wrenching on my ride.

are you talking about the OBDII compliance and emission standards i meet to drive on US roads??? oh the DOT front lights? nope. hmmm...what is it that is DOT or NHSTA compliant on my car? nothing but the tires. funny too how i can get away with that. its legal. see my other posts how it is, you just have to find the forums. even if i did have all that stuff, why would you care about my skyline unless you were just jealous. evn if that was the case, i think its fine to be jealous but dont hate me because i have the resources to buy the car i've always wanted.

pull your fucking head out of your ass and quit being a little crybaby, know it all twat. with all your supposed knowledge you'd think to STFU because obviously you are the dumbass that doesnt read. you know nothing of what it takes or how to get a skyline in the country or the resources to use to make it happen.

so take my advice boy, get a miata, get a boyfriend for the passenger seat GTFO off this forum for a car you dont even have and be sure to move over to the slow lane when i'm passing you in MY GTR.

·
Registered
430 Posts
nice knowing you cut corners instead of using your resources to change law and to make the Skyline legal as it was built. instead it'll end up in an impound auction.. sold and destroyed only so the cops can have another Magnum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
think noble, and cobra if that is a hint.

come on Paul Walker. dont cry too hard. suck on your mother's tit and wipe away the tears. i have one and you dont. nor will you ever it seems. and wtf is a 30k millionare? you fail at math. hell you fail at life. hate everyone that has something better than you. its all good. that's alot of people to hate. it seems you dont have much.

you are what keeps me going. knowing that if i slap some 22's with spinners on my car how much it hurts you and still knowing in the end i have a gtr and you dont.

here's a tip for you. get a job...turning ticks doesnt really count...save some money and do some research. you'll get one if you really try. they aren't that hard to get except for the cash. if that doesnt work out for you then you should just go back to doing what you do best...lord knows what that is but it certainly isnt being smart.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts