Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with 130,000 miles on it. Looks like a great site. I already own 2 performance cars, so this will be the next project once the Cavalier swap is done. That thing is going to be a beast. 3.4L ARI Stroker longblock+165 shot of n2o=good fun at the local track. Looking to run mid-low 13's with either the n2o setup of by swapping to F/I in that. Looking to get low-15's out of the 200SX. Anyhelp would be great. Glad to be here.

Henry

·
Registered
70 Posts
95200SX_88CavyZ24 said:
with 130,000 miles on it. Looks like a great site. I already own 2 performance cars, so this will be the next project once the Cavalier swap is done. That thing is going to be a beast. 3.4L ARI Stroker longblock+165 shot of n2o=good fun at the local track. Looking to run mid-low 13's with either the n2o setup of by swapping to F/I in that. Looking to get low-15's out of the 200SX. Anyhelp would be great. Glad to be here.

Henry
Well getting it into low 15's won't be too hard. I have the same car as you do and i beleive stock they are rating from nissan to run a 15.6 stock. If you just want it a bit fast just do some simple bolt on's . head , exhaust , and intake. another thing that really helped my car when it was n/a was a apexi safc.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on joining NF!!:thumbup: Good luck on the new project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts