Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k I tryed searching and couldint really find anything specific towards what i'm after. I'm sure theres a thread I missed but anyways.k so I just got my new healidhts there fancy little diamond cut ones. I took them out of the package and noticed two wires going to a second bulb that was blue. one red one black.

Q.1 k first of all what is this second bulb some kinda fog ligth...yes i'm a newb i'm sry

Q.2 how do I wire in these new little bulbs so I can sue them.

At the moment I capped them off and pluged in the headlights so I hade some ligth but I would like to get that second bulb hooked up so my headligths run at full potential plz let me know thank you

·
Registered
54 Posts
are you referring to those plastic replacements for the enclosed beam 6054? if so is it a little blue light that is off to one side of the light? if so i believe its ment to be used as a turn signal light just hook it to your signal lights on the front bumper... red being positive and black being negative. i'm not sure which is which for the stock wiring.. good luck and i hope this helps you out.

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
A friend of mine had those same headlights. He wired the second light into the factory wiring as a daytime running lamp somehow. It also improved his range when he was actually using the headlights.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah I'm not sure if there signal light sdosent sound right. its right under the main bulb and its pretty small jsut a little blue light. maybe its a extra colour adder

How did your budy hook up the light into the stock wireing nismo14?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts