Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u peeps think of the new halo projectors....i want to get the new bmw head light brows for mine and i dont know if they will work

tank

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
when i get them in! dont even know when i think thursday or friday im probably getting 10 sets in. i think ill be selling them for $189 w/o shipping shipping probably be around $10 or so
i am not sure which ones they are sending me either i think chrome like i said ill know more friday

ill keep u all posted if you want them email me if you are interested and ill let you know when i get them

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well it said it was made for the 95-98 Sentra and 200 SX since both of them have the same headlight style and front end. so i dont see why it shouldnt fit.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
the difference is

the difference is that there is a light ring on the outer circle to look more like the bmw then or original ones look like hence the halo or angel eye look the most def will fit 95-98 and 99 with some slight modification to one of the brackets
though i dont know about the gunmetals ones casue when i talked to the manufacturer he said they were not selling them yet i will wait and see when i get my order in which ones i get
:D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
we have a group buy going on for the Angel Eye Projectors so if anyone interested email me or leave a msg in the classifieds area.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I really like them. The only thing I like more about the other projectors are the lenses on the outside housings.
I'm very interested, but I would like to see them on a car, at night, with the lights on.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
i got them in

i will be selling both types for $189 with shipping included if any one is interested pm or email me
im going to install a set this weekend and ill take pics weather permitting :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts