Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I am the proud owner of a 2000 Maxima SE and I am wanting to learn all I can about it. It already has most everything I want on it so I am looking to learn more about maintaining it. I am in the Dallas area so hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys/girls at the upcoming meets.

I have only had the car for 2 weeks and went to NC to get it. It is black, 5 speed, 19" rims, has CD/DVD, 7 inch screen in dash, all the exhaust and intake goodies, grey leather, 72K miles.

Look forward to learning more from all of you fellow Max owners!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Lewisville and I saw the DNE section about the meet at Chuck's this Saturday. I am going to try and make it for a bit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got yourself a nice car from how it sounds. Sorry that you had to come all the way out here to NC to get it. I feel for ya. But I do live here. What city did you get it from? and what dealership?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NissanMuscle said:
Got yourself a nice car from how it sounds. Sorry that you had to come all the way out here to NC to get it. I feel for ya. But I do live here. What city did you get it from? and what dealership?

The guy I got it from lives in Mooresville. He met me in Charlotte to pick it up. Found the car on maxima.org

1 - 7 of 7 Posts