Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jon, I live in Ithaca, NY. I recently picked up a 1992 b13 Sentra SE coupe for $500 on ebay. I've always been a fan of b13's ever since I borrowed my friends '94 Sentra E coupe in college. My girlfriend and I now have a two b13 household since she has a 92 nx2000.

I am an insurance inspector and bought the b13 as a work vehicle. I also own a 2004 Scion xB but I didn't want to put all the miles and wear and tear on it(especially come winter) since it's still so new. The Sentra has recently had the brakes done, as well as the clutch. At one time it was used as the parts runner at an auto mechanic, so the interior is definitely in need of a cleaning. It needs new struts(driver side front tire bounces like a basketball) and it will need a new exhaust soon. I'm hoping I can hunt down a used greddy sp2 for it.

That's my story for now. I'll post pictures in the "member's rides" section when I get a chance.

-Jon / sintra

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
sintra said:
Hello, my name is Jon, I live in Ithaca, NY. I recently picked up a 1992 b13 Sentra SE coupe for $500 on ebay. I've always been a fan of b13's ever since I borrowed my friends '94 Sentra E coupe in college. My girlfriend and I now have a two b13 household since she has a 92 nx2000.

I am an insurance inspector and bought the b13 as a work vehicle. I also own a 2004 Scion xB but I didn't want to put all the miles and wear and tear on it(especially come winter) since it's still so new. The Sentra has recently had the brakes done, as well as the clutch. At one time it was used as the parts runner at an auto mechanic, so the interior is definitely in need of a cleaning. It needs new struts(driver side front tire bounces like a basketball) and it will need a new exhaust soon. I'm hoping I can hunt down a used greddy sp2 for it.

That's my story for now. I'll post pictures in the "member's rides" section when I get a chance.

-Jon / sintra
Welcome to NF

1 - 2 of 2 Posts