Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys Tekmode told me about this site so I thought I might come here for awhile instead of the Vboard. Glad to see theres some people from Texas with SE-R's. I tried to get a meeting while back ago with some vboard people but only couple came. So yeah it will be cool if yall had a meeting coming up or something if I can go to??

O also I used to drive a 99 nissan maxima with ricey tail lights (yeah i know it's gay lol) but yeah I saw tekmode with couple other guys at this gas station in arlington while back ago when I had my maxima. Just wanted to tell yall now I have a spec V lol :)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
'99 Maxima to a SpecV? That's an immediate BAN. Sorry.

j/k, Welcome to DNE man. Glad to have you aboard. Check a couple of threads down we're having our next meet on the 15th in Frisco.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really think its an upgrade because SpecV seems faster and my car was an automatic :( I wanted a stick. Ive had my spec for about 5months i suppose its awesome.

About the meet count me in how far is that drive from arlington?

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
It is a little ways from Arlington...have you ever been up 75 (Central)?

Here is the meet info thread...
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=81116

Maybe you could get Lee to drive up and you can caravan. Maybe Darrick would like to caravan too...all 3 of you are down in Arlington.

·
Registered
2 Posts
spec v is an upgrade dont let em lie to you,now the 2001 maxima with the 6spd oh that would be butter but thats the only one i like

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah but doesnt the 01's have 222hp and the 02 have 255hp? ill take the 02 :) but my spec owns them both so yeah :thumbdwn:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
welcome to DNE ! hope to see your spec soon !

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow... went from a pad to a spec smart move...
off topic: i get paid today and get the parts to fix my spec no more driving that 1.8 auto crap around anymore yay.

·
Registered
39 Posts
bkeasley said:
wow... went from a pad to a spec smart move...
off topic: i get paid today and get the parts to fix my spec no more driving that 1.8 auto crap around anymore yay.
funny you never see maxima guys whining about the problems w/ the 'pad'.
only things u see breaking are specs
boohoo. :cheers:

·
Registered
60 Posts
ny98max said:
funny you see maxima guys whining about the problems w/ the 'pad'.
only things u see breaking on specs is the times
:cheers:
CHANGED this is the true version

·
Registered
14 Posts
only thing i dont like is how much parts cost for spec... if i had to choose between a pad and a spec i would choose my spec anyday. if i remember right and you are the person i think you are, the last meet i went to (long time ago) you were complaining about your pad that one day more than all the spec drivers combined have complained about their specs since they bought them. :loser:

·
Registered
14 Posts
what color is your pad? cause i remember a certain pad driver complaining about how much power he was losing and how much his pad sux and he wants another car.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts