Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ladies and Gents. I want to introduce myself to the community. I have been around a while on the Z side of the house and now I am rocking a 97 Kouki :) I will try and get some pics soon. It has eh, high mileage. 180k on the clock. Right now I am getting a CEL that is supposedly linked to a bad O2. I have one question though, I Am currently in Iraq and cant go out to my car to fix the problem, so I am relying on my Mother (yes, my mom, lol) to fix it. The hood apparently fluctuates when traveling on the highway. I know with the Z, you lower the latch to tighten it down. Is the same true on the S-Chassis? Thanks in advance!

SSG Jason Shevlin (S Chassis :newbie: )

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I am used to the Z, everything sits tight and flush. I will get the Silvia the as well :) A little work never hurt anyone.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Um, thanks for your opinion... I think.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I too like the S30 chassis, and plan to buy one next. But the feeling of pushing your car past 150mph comfortably is, well, close to unachievable on the aforementioned chassis.

(Before I receive death threats for stating I like to drive fast, I would like to clarify. I had the car with me for 3 years in Germany and was able to drive many Autobahns with the Z32, all legal, all safe)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.