1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago. I thought that they would have a white face but they have like a light blue colored face. It looks odd... I dunno what they were thinkin. I have yet to install them because I don't really have time. But if they look like what it looks like in the pic @ night then they'll be cool. I'll let you know after the install

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CLSo1A said:
I just got mine in the mail a couple days ago. I thought that they would have a white face but they have like a light blue colored face. It looks odd... I dunno what they were thinkin. I have yet to install them because I don't really have time. But if they look like what it looks like in the pic @ night then they'll be cool. I'll let you know after the install
Cool dude, ill wait for your update, and if you could post some pics of them installed that would be even better.

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i think these are the first reverse indiglo's for the B14 1.6L, and when people see this thread they probably thought i was a newbie asking about indiglows in general(no offence:)).

Soo , if anyone has these a pic and/or review would be nice

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts