Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had these gauges in my dash for a while, but i recently bought some autometer angle rings off ebay and put them in. they are only temporarily in there right now, but i thought ide put these up and if anyone needs help in knowing where/how to drill into the dash, ill explain. oh, i still need to put one more gauge to the right. i know it looks off center right now ;)

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Looks good and with those there noone could see them! I like the how they are angle so you could see them better, how much did the rings cost?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$15 shipped

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got them off ebay, buy you can get them from summitracing.com for a few more bucks

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have no way to uplink videos?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i need to make one first haha. ive been wanting too though for a long time, so as soon as my new setup is on, ill be makin that shit ;)

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
i need to make one first haha. ive been wanting too though for a long time, so as soon as my new setup is on, ill be makin that shit ;)
me too, we will both be boostin the Sr :thumbup: I jus need to install mine, get new intercooler pipe and exhaust. Which would get done once the motor is in

1 - 16 of 16 Posts