Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm pretty much done in the mod department. Thought I'd like to share my latest and greatest mod... FILTER CHANGE! 20hp TO TEH WHEELS FOO! And it's K&N JDM TYTE
As you can see, bigger is better.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Imobejoas said:
Hey guys, I'm pretty much done in the mod department. Thought I'd like to share my latest and greatest mod... FILTER CHANGE! 20hp TO TEH WHEELS FOO! And it's K&N JDM TYTE
As you can see, bigger is better.

i like i like, how much was it?

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Word!...you went with Bryan? Definitely a bigger filter!

btw, [email protected]
He sells S&B filters which are exactly the same as K&N with a good price difference.

I think I got my S&B filter for $30 shipped.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I woulda sold ya an almost new K&N that's bigga for $20......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Imobejoas said:
throw in a bottle of zaino, then we'll talk.
The bottle of Zaino is worth more.....:p

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
t56gen3 said:
The bottle of Zaino is worth more.....:p
trade you for a 3-liter bottle of Dr. P... but you are pushing your bargaining limits my friend :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heh, in that case the price went up $5.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
post pictures of your huge filter lol
You'd be too jealous!! It's the big arse K&N, wanna say it's the 6"X12" cylinder one. Was on the Injen on my Max before I sold it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
t56gen3 said:
You'd be too jealous!! It's the big arse K&N, wanna say it's the 6"X12" cylinder one. Was on the Injen on my Max before I sold it.

lolzor, i want to put it on my car so i can tell people i have a huge filter

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
lolzor, i want to put it on my car so i can tell people i have a huge filter
That'll get ya laid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey pops,
i woulda gone with the injen pipe and a popcharger from courtesy. The popcharger should be even bigger =P and should bolt right on to ur MAF. it looks like it'd provide better flow too. that's what i was plannin to do, but 5spd comes first. ooo, btw anybody wanna buy a used popcharger? came off a '92 max, one part of the mesh is a little bent from rubbing against a bolt but it works fine. $60 with cleaning and new oil? any takers?

·
Registered
504 Posts
i snagged a cone filter for my 240, but not the bitch is running funny. makes me sad. i think my MAF is going out.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
You can only pull in as much air as the diameter of your MAF anyway...bigger isn't necessarily better.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts