Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a ticket yesterday for my non conforming muffler (i think it was too noisy) so i had no choice but to replace it with a stock unit, in the mean time i got my cat back on and the cat-back replaced !!.....

well for 193$CAN i had 1 3/4 inch cat-back mandrel bent with new flanges mig welded... with the small tiny muffler that you cannot hear... so quiet i had to open my window to hear it ! :)(grim)...

and the ticket wich i wont pay cuz the guy didnt give me a warning, cost 140$... wich suck !:)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
You should have put on a 2" pipe.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i sure know!... but i did want legal stuff... size not standard, its illegal here... so my car is now bone stock again... next summer ill put in new stuff... sleaper i think... its not going to hit high DB...

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Crazy-Mart said:
i sure know!... but i did want legal stuff... size not standard, its illegal here... so my car is now bone stock again... next summer ill put in new stuff... sleaper i think... its not going to hit high DB...
Are you sure that a 2" exhaust is illegal?!?!? I see tonnes of peple in Montreal with non-OEM exhaust. A 2" exhaust with a good muffler would not be much louder then stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts