Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys...just checking in as I couldn't convince my friend to go domestic for his first car purchase and wants to go the 240 route and I got a few Q's. No I'm not here to do the domestic vs import bashing so lets not go there :thumbup: I respect fast cars no matter what they are... As for looks...well to each their own!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Exalta said:
By the way, in my country, its American cars which are imports and the Japanese cars which are domestic :)

Last I checked, Japan was an island as was the Phillipines.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
black02SS said:
sup guys...just checking in as I couldn't convince my friend to go domestic for his first car purchase and wants to go the 240 route and I got a few Q's. No I'm not here to do the domestic vs import bashing so lets not go there :thumbup: I respect fast cars no matter what they are... As for looks...well to each their own!
welcome! we don't mind a good (intelligent) argument now and then just don't haul off and call someone a poopy head :thumbup: but for an import you can trust me on that you will be quite pleased with the 240 :thumbup: light, quick (you have to make it fast :thumbup: ) and quite nimble. enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Bumpin

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Exalta said:
We have local production only cars produced by Jap carmakers
ex.Toyota Tamaraw FX

and its what people generally call em :)

Wasn't flaming, just pokin fun :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts