Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it took Jay and I the past week to get this done and in the car. And it wasn't the easiest thing to do ,but I am very happy with how it turned out.

I used projectors from a 2002 civic coupe and cut them up for parts to mold into my stock b15 housings.

High Beams

Low Beams

·
Registered
170 Posts
Damn baby! Those look good! How are they at night?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
damn those are nice ! good job ! cant wait 2 sell them on the market =)

·
Surf
807 Posts
off da heazy, uh, i mean, those are the shiznit...ah damn MTV...they look really good, now you can claim to be the first one to have them when they come on the market

·
Registered
124 Posts
damn that is nice, almost makes me wanna get a newer sentra. almost, still not finished with this one

jr

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Great job Amy and Jay!!! I'd love to meet you two one day. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. For the most part people have said they liked them .I love them and the fact that no one else that I know of has them just like mine. :)

F

·
0 Posts
i saw them up close at the meet. looked good. but i wanted to know what was up with all the crap around the light assembly?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was a temporary silicone layer. We had to rush to finish them so I wanted to do everything I could to make sure they didn't leak. Since the meet is over they will be torn apart again and completely finished. :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts