Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my new SCC in the mail today and opened it up to an ad for coilovers.....they caught my eye and i read the list of applications and the 95-99 sentra was there. check it out sadly the web page is the exact same thing in the mag, but just thought i would let you all know.

·
Registered
385 Posts
1.6pete said:
i just got my new SCC in the mail today and opened it up to an ad for coilovers.....they caught my eye and i read the list of applications and the 95-99 sentra was there. check it out sadly the web page is the exact same thing in the mag, but just thought i would let you all know.

what your looking at is a d2 coilover that is from another company..

·
Boxed Fox
1,313 Posts
1.6pete said:
Wow. They finally updated their site. That company's been around forever, but very few people have bought from them because they were so shady. I wonder if that's changed.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do we think they are cheaper than d2's?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts