Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,240 Posts
Never heard of them myself.
what about finding an Exedy ?
If the car is not turbo'ed why do you need a performance clutch?
Hows your budget for clutch cables ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just want the endurance. I want it to be able to take some abuse. I'm not replacing my clutch cable. my friend told me about a stage two clutch. not sure what that is.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you want endurance, you probably want to avoid most performance parts from eBay. I know of people on other forums that have gone through countless XTD (eBay brand) clutches.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
JWT makes a stiffer pressure plate and uses a stock disc for minor upgrades. then you can get a turbo disc if you have the hotshot kit or other turbo. I have the JWT pressure plate and stock disc and it works great for N/A applications.

Go to JIM WOLF TECHNOLOGY, INC. / NISSAN PERFORMANCE / NISSAN RACING /INFINITI PERFORMANCE 1.6 motor stuff

I have installed a Fidanza alluminum flywheel also which works great for allowing the engine to spin.

Chris 92 classic

·
Registered
66 Posts
Luk Clutches are a pretty good brand, good durability, though not really considered a "performance" brand. It's probably going to run you something more like $200 though. I'd be pretty suspicious of any clutch kit thats only $100. You can get luk stuff from your local napa guy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright thanks guys. i think i might just end up going to autozone and picking up a clutch there for 89 bucks. thats a great price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts