Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i was thinking that all of the guys from south cali should make a club or something!! i mean they got north west nismo, how bout we do something like south west or something. i mean i havent seen too many clubs around here, so tell me what you think, we can have a gathering like every month or something. :)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
There could be something similiar to DNE there if you or anyone you know would be willing to help start it up. The people responsible for creation in SoCal would be Pres/VPs. There aren't any rules or regulations that needed to be abided by.

Check out Nissans.org
Pm Darrick or send email to [email protected] for more info.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
I was thinking SCNE.....as in "The Scene"....Southern Cali Nissan Enthusiasts...hmm :cool:

I'd like to see what kind of response we get here on NF from Southern Cali/Southwest members, maybe this is something we can start up. Meets aren't very fun if I'm the only one doing donuts in the parking lot :( :D For now, I'll make more of the meets and take it from there....

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
lol...only one doing donuts in the parking lot.
There's a large amount of modded-Maximas (maxima.org) that meet up in SoCal, iirc. I can make a post over there letting them know.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Cool, I can't make the Jan. 8th, but I will definitely make the Jan. 30 meet. Hopefully a lot of NF members in the area will that one too :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts