Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Rosen Autosport in RIchmond,Va has now started their own line of products. Our cat-back exhaust is 2.5in. ceramic coated with dual 3in. tips. This exhaust looks great and is dyno proven to make more power. This exhaust on a SE-R with a pop charger made 10WHP and 8FT./lbs. of torque. Thats more than greddy and HKS. We also are developing SR20DET packages that are priced in stages. Buying in the packages will save you oney because there are no hidden costs.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Boosterwitch said:
BTW, 2.5" seems a little large for a mildly modified car.

Are they mandrel bends? Stainless steel?
Our exhausts do have mandrel bends and it is mild steel that is ceramic coated to prevent rust. I am trying to figure out how to post pictures...

Correction...
10.2WHP
5.6 lbs/ft

this was dynoed on a rather tired motor...

160+miles, stock SE-R cat-back with cheap free flow muffler (autozone special), JWT pop charger
112.3whp & 108.4 lbs/ft

add the RASport cat-back and it goes to
122.5whp & 114.0 lbs/ft

anyone know how to post pics? i'm computer retarded and can't figure it out!:D

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
First off, please be careful not to spam our list as I see you are a vendor.
Are you kidding me? Apparently you don't even know who you're talking to :rolleyes: I swear, the people at this forum have been living under rocks and are clueless about the people who have played integral parts in the advancement of the B13 platform. Other than Mike Kojima there apparently doesn't exist any worthwhile B13 tuners. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm giving him a chance to show what he has.

He registered and his first 3 posts where pricing and information on how to buy his product. You don't see that because it's been edited.

Now I want what's best for this community. Do you really want different vendors coming on hear and posting products and prices in 3 different threads? I want good information that is helpful to the community. I'm giving him a chance to prove his product. That's what is best for the community.

·
Registered
235 Posts
RASport said:

Correction...
10.2WHP
5.6 lbs/ft

this was dynoed on a rather tired motor...

160+miles, stock SE-R cat-back with cheap free flow muffler (autozone special), JWT pop charger
112.3whp & 108.4 lbs/ft

add the RASport cat-back and it goes to
122.5whp & 114.0 lbs/ft

anyone know how to post pics? i'm computer retarded and can't figure it out!:D
Wow, so the SE-R even had maybe better than stock exhaust compared to yours.

To post pics you need to host them on a server and then refer to them. If you need help feel free to private message me. I'm very interested in seeing the dyno chart.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I understand your point Boosterwitch. However, it's likely that Eric Rosen is the guy behind the RASport nametag. He's far from a vendor, even less of a vendor than say JGY or Andreas Miko are. Check his website out @ www.rosenautosport.com He runs a small shop in Richmond, VA and has hosted a few dyno days and you can tell from his site he's all about Nissan. His shop is probably the best kept secret between NY and FL on the east coast. I'm still surprised you've never heard of him or his shop.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have heard of him, but don't know any details.

If an exhaust can really make 10whp on an SE-R it will be the first one to make that much. I have some doubts but of course I hope it's true :)

If he's willing, I wouldn't mind testing it out for www.NissanPerformanceMag.com and we can do a before-after dyno and feature it or put it on a project car. If it really makes that much power he'll sell a lot of them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If im not mistaken, Rosens is where Sentrafest visited last year, everyone on the b15sentra boards know who they are. I am a richmond Va local and they are the best shop that i know of in richmond for Nissan, probaly the only. dont tihnk a spam was intended more of an F.Y.I. for everyone. but as stated i understand your point admin.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No spam intended!!! Believe me, we were just as surprised as you'll be!!! Just thought that everyone would like to know!

We JUST built the first 2 systems, we are currently testing with two other cars and will make an offical announcement regarding power increases and pricing. I will have the pics of the first dyno graphs up here in the next twelve hours!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Go for it, man... and thanks for supporting the SE-R/Nissan community. Always nice to know that there are more choices and better vendors/supporters out there.

Definitely bump us a chart and graph. And, Boosterwitch(Ryan) probably wasn't joking about doing at least an article and test on your product in the NPM. I like their online mag better than anything I can pick up in the store.

Damn, did that sound like I was brown nosing or what?! There goes my chance to have my car featured in the magazine,lol.

Later,
Mark

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Finally... the dyno graphs

Sorry for the delay... I'm terrible with html!!!

I hope that this is what everyone wants to see!! :D

click on the hyperlink...
CLICK ME!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great results... I hope that they happen again with a better motor. I was getting 122.6whp/116.3wtq stock. That would be great if it could give 10whp and 5+ wtq over a base level. Heck, it would be great if it could give half that much on a stock motor.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More results to follow late Saturday...

I've got someone to test on!!!! Tomarrow (sat.) morning...

as soon as i get the results, i'll post them!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
The current system should fit the NX2K with little to no modification... but I need to get a guinea pig to do a mock up and test it.

We want to also start making systems for B14/15's as well as S13/14's.

For what it's worth, we have downpipes for DET conversions as well... both T25 (Bluebird) and T28 (GTi-R) for B13 swaps.

All systems are available with or without resonators. The test is without a resonator. Downpipes are available with or without catalytic convertors.

We will move foward as we get more requests. We need people willing to let me build prototype systems on their cars and then test them. Spread the word people! The reward for helping us is a system for $200.

For more information, contact Nick or Elliot at 804-421-9222.

Thanks for the support!

nick

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Interesting results for everyone to ponder

Well, things are looking good for this exhaust system...

Todays guinea pig was a 91 classic with a JDM SR20, hot shot header, JWT pop charger, UR pullies and a variety of exhaust systems.

First off was the stock system. 100% stock, except for the header.

Second was the HKS Sport cat-back.

Third was the RASport cat-back.

Click here for dynographs and notes...

Hope you guys like what you see.

For next week... testing will continue with a turbo car. 96 SR20 with 91 cams and some other goodies with a T3/T4 FMAX kit.

Stay tuned!

Nick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts