Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. so my car is in great condition................but i want a 2.0L. im sorry but the 1.6 to me is useless yes you can get 233hp but after that its $$$ engine work. so i have been looking for a sentra SE (i dont think i could go 2 doors unless it was a porsche) so my delema: a sentra SE is hard to come buy, an SE-L even harder. these days people seem to know what the SE and SE-L are worth so they are pricy. should i keep on looking or just save up for an engine swap? the swap will be no big deal what so ever seeing as i will be going to UTI in march and i will have their facilities (and instructors) to my complete disposal on the weekends. and i am sure i could do all of this with 1 or 2k? so what do you think?

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i dont want an se-l that bad...................if i came accross one for a good price and in good condition, but that would just be a bonus. i could get a g20 but that would be more expencive than a sr................god damn all these cars! to many choices and prices AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ehh it will be awile. i dont have the money or even close to having the know how. i am considering doing this after i have been at UTI for a few months, so this will happen in ohhhhh 6 months?

·
Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
1.6pete said:
ehh it will be awile. i dont have the money or even close to having the know how. i am considering doing this after i have been at UTI for a few months, so this will happen in ohhhhh 6 months?
what about the 2000-2001 Sentra SE. I'm not totally a fan of the B15 chassis, but at least you get LSD. Either that or the G20 P10 or P11. The P11 is very sexy.

I agree with you, I hate coupes, seriously bad. It either has to be a 4 door or a roadster (2 seater), 4 seats+2 doors is unattractive to me b/c the rear is useless.

IMO, the swap is as much $$$-wise as the upgrade. I think that upgrading is a better option b/c you don't have to worry about the hassle of finding parts and doing the swap and everything isn't going to feel 100% like stock. You also get a fresh start, which is great if you fdon't mind doing some things over again.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ i was laying in bed last night and i thought that EXACT thought to myself. :thumbup: i am going to look into the p10-11 (i wouldnt mind those seats either :rolleyes: ) and yea i drive most of the time when my friends and i go out and i couldnt handle people crawling over my seats all the time AHH!

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Radioaktiv said:
the rear seat in the 200sx is surprisingly roomy
unless of course, you just dont like the looks of the 200sx

but by no means are the rear seats in a 200sx useless
yea, i just like having 4doors. i can fit more in it (easier at least) ................drunks can get in and out (and have their own windows :thumbup: i DONT dwi so dont ask.......i drive my friends seeing as how i am normally the des. driver) its just more convenient for me. and i like the look of a sporty 4 door

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.