Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Nissan Sentra SeR Spec V with every option except power seats and the brembo brake package. AEM cold air intake and some kind of exhaust system the tips say something like Straung I dont remember. But anyways I just picked this car up. I've had it for almost 3 weeks now, the quickness has kind of wore off...

I'm used to hondas and high-revving motors but I like this torque-monster of mine. Yea...can I get some cheap tips on how to pep this one up more? These motors good with boost? How much psi can you run stock on this motor? Supercharger? Turbocharged? All Motor? NO complaints with this car yet at all. The back end kind of comes out a little more than I thought it would on high speed cornering... Thats it...the sub is nice for an 8 but hey...thanks for the help in advance...

·
Registered
5 Posts
try to visit b15sentra.net

welcome to nissan family :)

ey dont worry about rev limit, i think you can re-adjust that to 7k

most qr25 ive seen run on turbo, not sure which! but they can pull out some pretty numbers too... :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Adding a turbo is a big upgrade, well worth it if done right. Maybe you'll want to look into a new clutch and flywheel to pep the engine up a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts