Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i have 2 nissans in the family well actually the 2nd i just bought for my wife. its an 05 special edition 1.8 sentra.. this thing is pretty fast too i thought i was just gonna get a chick car but this thing brakes better than my spec and accelerates dang good for an auto its definately a good car i want to give her the spec and steal hers :thumbup: I ordered some goodies for it too so it wont be stock long but i wanna put some miles on it before i install the stuff for her. :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
cool congrats ! now where the pix!?
and when did you get married!?!?

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
lol...fraternal twins now.

·
1,906 Posts
^^ Pics better get posted up soon afterwards...;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New mod to shea's special 1.8 :) started at 9:30 ended at 8:30 at night..... I just put a red streetglow kit on shea's car... took pictures but my gay digital camera flash is sooo good at night the red is hard to see. Anyhow i think i should do this professionally... this was my first time to do anything like this but i got her front bulb up to where it shines out the grill and underneath it looks sweet :thumbup: The switch is ran up into the little fusebox drawer that folds down.... Might i add there is no wires or bulbs visable anywhere i did a really good job on her car and i sure would hope so seeing how it almost took 12 freaking hours.... :cheers:

·
1,906 Posts
Take a pic with your digital camera but turn the flash off. Should work that way if you have a 'manual' setting...it will open/close the shutter slower than normal letting more light in. Of course you need to set the camera down somewhere so you aren't moving or it would be blurry.

Sounds cool though...I take it her Sentra is red?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
actually hers is black like my spec.... she's doing sort of a black and red theme...(I talked her out of the pink and black with pink flames and lights) :cheers: you should see the back bulb though there was absolutely no where to mount it but to the axle and i didnt wanna do that so i welded an aluminum L bracket to the bottom by the rear bumper to the frame and put the bulb inside that cant see the bulb or the aluminum though... i feel like a pro but i know i'm just a :loser: haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts