Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my dad and me just started a commercial and residential painting company, so if anybody needs or knows somebody that needs their house or business painted just give me or my dad a call or post and I will get back with you..........and yes we do free estimates; its a team of 4 to 6 guys as needed with years of experience.

Tony & Brothers Painting
(214)349-6460 David or Antonio
cell (214)597-2154 Antonio/owner

Please post any questions

·
Registered
14 Posts
DANMax said:
Hi guys my dad and me just started a commercial and residential painting company, so if anybody needs or knows somebody that needs their house or business painted just give me or my dad a call or post and I will get back with you..........and yes we do free estimates; its a team of 4 to 6 guys as needed with years of experience.

Tony & Brothers Painting

awesome so when me and shea finally get a house i know who to call
:cheers:

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
DANMax said:

Tony & Brothers Painting

Do you have a web site?

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
if you are ever looking for work, and wouldnt mind doing sub-contractor stuff, my wife works at Classis Construction and Restoration. Im 99% sure they could put you to work if you ever needed it.

(972) 437-0909

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, we don't have a web site yet; maybe in the future
And yes we do sub-contract work........basically any kind of painting, from a small house to apartment properties.

maybe u could put in a good word with your wife

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
DANMax said:
No, we don't have a web site yet; maybe in the future
And yes we do sub-contract work........basically any kind of painting, from a small house to apartment properties.

maybe u could put in a good word with your wife
you bet
i'll give her the number and she can pass it on to the right people

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
DANMax said:
LatinMax, don't u do real estate
Yes I do. I have a Real Estate team. That's why I was asking. We can talk about putting your info on my site. I am getting about 3500-5000 hits per month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much?

If you have any properties that need touch ups I can help u out and make u really good deals. We are not some huge coperation that will cost u a fortunate, its a family business so I can control pricing directly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts