Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. As you all know or now know my bumper was always the most neglected thing on my car after it was bought. I had gotten a bra, but that got all ripped up so, here's some pics of the new bumper. :)

Old one was actually heavier. I guess thats normal, right? Anyway, I don't know what i should do as far as paint, i had many tell me have the bumper flat black like that and go two tone like those saturns or neons... since i havent seen too many two tone 200sx/sentras i couldnt really picture it.

What do you guys think?

Here's a shot of both, sorry bout the blur. =p

Here's the car all stripped of the melted shit bumper, hehe

Some shots of the end result:

Before:

After:

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
dont mess ur front up and leave it black, saturns dont have chrome grilles or crystal headlites, but urs does, finish the look off and paint it, then get some factory fogs, and put yellow bulbs :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
paint both the bumper and the fender. would look much better (those cars without a painted bumper look trashy and cheap)

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
nismo1.6 said:
paint both the bumper and the fender. would look much better (those cars without a painted bumper look trashy and cheap)
wherede you get your bumper from. carpartswholesale bumpers fit like shit (i got one)

·
Registered
106 Posts
you know, i have no idea. but matcco charges around $700 for an entire car, so i would guesstimate $200-300 tops at a good shop :confused: anyone know better?
NotAnotherHonda said:
wherede you get your bumper from. carpartswholesale bumpers fit like shit (i got one)
why did u reply to my post lol? its "hellfire's" bumper ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts