Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
sentrastud said:
tight,
my rides only got 95000 km (59000miles) on it.

-Nick
That is REALLY low. Mine has 224,000km (140,000) and I still autoX it. :eek: :D My speedo still works but my gas and temp gauges don't :(

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
They haven't worked since I bought the car. Only the important ones work now: Speedo and my aftermarket tach

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
RiceBox said:

That is REALLY low. Mine has 224,000km (140,000) and I still autoX it.
yeah it was my dads daily drive until he got a company vehcicle. SO for 4 years it sat in the garage rarely getting to drive... until i got my lisence! Since then ive put like 6000 kms on it! Another 2000 after this weekend!!! ROADTRIP!!!!

-Nick

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah the cable was fine .. it was the gauge itself i could hit it and it would work lol

its a mechanical autometer speedo. i didnt feel like buying a sending unit to convert it to electric

·
Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Temp and gas gauge not working..

Hey Ricebox, Have you checked the voltage regulator at the back of the instrument panel? It is the probably the only reason why it stopped working. Mine stopped working years ago and I replaced it last year and its working since then. It cost $50 Can at Nissan, but $2 at the junkyard. Check what kind you have first before looking for replacement coz there is two kinds. One with wires coming out and one without. I have a Pulsar N13, and mine is without wires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts