Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? I just bought a 2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V(6-speed :thumbup: ). It's totally stock and has 10,9XX miles on it. I was hoping to start off with an intake and exhaust. What do you guys suggest I start mods off with? What are some good exhausts for my car?

·
Registered
23 Posts
02 SpEc V said:
What's up guys? I just bought a 2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V(6-speed :thumbup: ). It's totally stock and has 10,9XX miles on it. I was hoping to start off with an intake and exhaust. What do you guys suggest I start mods off with? What are some good exhausts for my car?
First thing and best advice I could tell you to do is search, it's near the top under your welcome...(your name)... intake/header/exhaust are always great mods to start with, there are many headers and exhaust companies out there that sell kits specifically for your car...search... if I were you, if order to save a few bucks, I would just take it to a shop to have them do a custom 2 or 2 1/4 inch cat back, with a muffler of your choice. In the future just search, there are probably countless threads discussing basic mods like these, but since you are, afterall a newbie, it's alright (also, read the stickies, a lot of times they'll answer your questions without having to start a new thread or searching). Good luck and welcome to NF.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
In the QR25 engine section their is a writeup on mods. I/H/E is generally the basic way to go. Other must have are motor mount inserts and stainless steel brakelines.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dav5049915 said:
probably start off with making sure all the recalls were done ;) ;)

then drive for a few more miles, then mod mod mod
:) :) :) :)
I second that learn your car before you mod, you understand the way that things work alot better this way.
Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts