Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW at LIUSPEEDTUNING.COM ,

One Peice B14 Exalta Headlights are new and available for the B14.

These are the 1 peice headlights that come off the B14 chassis in asia called the EXALTA. They are slightly different in style but really similiar to the crystal head and corners that we offer.

They are new and priced at 265 shipped the pair and comes with harnesses.

They use different bulbs than the regular H4 as the crystal clear headlights do and use the same corners bulbs as the USDM cars. The bulbs required for these headlights are H7 for the low beams and H1 for the high beams.

These headlight are great if you like something different then the halos and want the to use as a HID retrofit as well.

Modifications are requred for these headlights to fit but to what extent im not sure of. I have only sold 2 pairs of these and they are from the members of this boards.. they are NIS[X]MO and Bussandr . I requested finished pix from both members but have not had luck in getting them.

Below are the pictures of the Exalta Headlights.

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
Liu, will you be selling wiring kits to switch from the one bulb to the two bulb system? If not, than what route would you recommend be taken?

·
Registered
22 Posts
once you find out the fitment and modification needed, i'll definately be on these...they look so clean, will you also be making any stealth style as with the crystal clears?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wiring is basically using your stock wiring... finding out which wire is your high beam and which wire is your low beam and wire accordingly with the harnesses that will be provided.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Mike, if you get a set let me know how much work it takes to get them to fit.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
^*(^&*^%*$& ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED A SET FOR THE 250SX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good god this car is going to be pimp.

SCC or turbo needs to make an article on it. (yea, NPM rocks my socks, but theres something about it being in print that is so cool!)

as per fitment issues, it looks like the outside corner will need a bit of molding (looks shorter) and the hood will need some stuff done to it. by useing a g20 as a "guide" i think about .5 inch will need to be taken off the hodd right above the light housing and then it will need the extension with the grill attached to the hood like a g20 does because the upper inner corner is rounded.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I'm a bit more concerned about the fitment at the corners and how they are mounted.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
like i stated above in the first post modifications may be needed but to what extent i really dont know.

if someone would like to test fit these and take pix immediately please pm me or email me at [email protected] and we can make special arrangements for a lower price for these.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
So are you gonna take "trade-ins" with the crystal clears and corners I just bought?! :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trade ins... haha funny... but i already got my test fitter... mike roberts and i made a good deal together :thumbup:

and mike let me know when your ready.. ill get it to ya asap.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya those are the phillipines exalta

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
still waiting for someone to test fit it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts