Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i got a question, now i jus bought a 94 alty cuz my 93 bit the dust, ok im goint to do everything on this 1 right and good, i half assed my 93. now i have obx 4-2-1 headers(with header wrap), high flow cat, obx cat back 4.5 outlet with silencer, and a few more misc things like a Cr performance grounding kit, now i dont have the money to buy my CAI b4 cruise fest, what is the best drop in air filter and fuel filter to maybe increase a lil power????

·
Super Moderator
3,203 Posts
mrnoname said:
ok, i got a question, now i jus bought a 94 alty cuz my 93 bit the dust, ok im goint to do everything on this 1 right and good, i half assed my 93. now i have obx 4-2-1 headers(with header wrap), high flow cat, obx cat back 4.5 outlet with silencer, and a few more misc things like a Cr performance grounding kit, now i dont have the money to buy my CAI b4 cruise fest, what is the best drop in air filter and fuel filter to maybe increase a lil power????
for a drop in, i dont know of any other besides K&N. why dont you just get yourself a wai in the meantime? for about 35 bucks or so you can get one and they take about 20 minutes to install. as far as fuel filter goes, youre not going to get an hp from using a different filter. im using a 300zx filter on my altima and it works great, but like i said, doesnt add power.

·
Smooth...
382 Posts
yeah, K&N air filters are pretty awasome. i just bought one at my Autozone. i didn't want to wait for shipping for a WAI, or did i want to mess around installing it in this cold ass IL winter. mayber over the summer i'll take it back and get a WAI, but anyway, can't go wrong w/ K&N. its served me well.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had a wai from ebay b4, it sounded ok but didnt really do nothin for power.

AsleepAltima said:
for a drop in, i dont know of any other besides K&N. why dont you just get yourself a wai in the meantime? for about 35 bucks or so you can get one and they take about 20 minutes to install. as far as fuel filter goes, youre not going to get an hp from using a different filter. im using a 300zx filter on my altima and it works great, but like i said, doesnt add power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts