Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yeah...been out a few weeks now...I always reminisc about the altezza scare back in the day on b15sentra.net. :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN u wasted no time on that huh.....andre Im laughing as I write this remembering the Alteeza scare on on B15.net....lol

I still dont like them but I would like to c sum pics so post them up JON

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yeah...post some pics...well, at least you have the SE center panel. :D Altezzas and red panel are a big NO-NO...we'll call the fashion police. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Some euro style lights for the 99 Sentra would be nice or if you know where i might find some that would even be better (^_^)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
well I hate to be negative but DAMN Jon u got an SE-- Aikrun u got an Ltd....I would just hate to see these cars which would IMO be sum wut put to waste with Alteezas....

But this again is just in my opinion....I mean if u guyz like them then.......

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
I thought the chrome altezza's where ugly but the gunmetals ones arent half bad espiacally if you havwe a dark colored sentra

·
Registered
126 Posts
yeah i agree, those black housing altezzas actually didnt look too bad. As long as u take out the red center panel, its all good

Z

·
0 Posts
do you think the black altezzas would look good if i took the red panel and put carbon fiber tape on it?

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
You can just get the clear one from a nissan dealer that is what i did i think i will get the ones with the smoke if you have trouble gettign that back piece from a dealer let me knwo i can get them through my store . i am also talking to a dealer on those altezzas and i thnk i cna get a good price for you maybe even a group buy for the black ones i can actually get them as early as next week

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
you do what you like others do what they like You should have no say in what other people do just cause you dont like . what matters is what is under your hood . Ignorant people who say stupid Sh!t piss me off

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Sorry if im stupid, but isnt a sentra the same as the 200 sx, only a four door? So anyways, will these lights fit into the car in my signature, thanks.

Z

·
0 Posts
Psch91 said:
Sorry if im stupid, but isnt a sentra the same as the 200 sx, only a four door? So anyways, will these lights fit into the car in my signature, thanks.
nope the 200sx tailights are bigger then the sentra taillights

D

·
0 Posts
help

I need help. Every time I try and fill my gas tank the nozzle keeps clicking off. I had it to several mechanics but no results. The neck as well as the gas tank has been changed.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts