Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
first thing is get it in running order, if hicas is bothering you, get a hicas eliminator, it sucks bad.

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
Rephlex said:
Hasn't bothered me yet. So far I like the way it drives. Getting the A/C in perfect working order is my TOP priority. I just went through last summer with my del Sol (no A/C installed) and I don't plan on doing it this year. The air starts nice and cold, but as you drive it gradually gets warmer. Previous owner says it doesn't work well enough on "really hot days" (3/4 of the year in Houston).
hmm, well try to flush it out, and put some of the coolant stuff in it, also check all the lines for a leak. after that, it might be a good idea to rip out your dash, and clear everything out, i have all kinds of stuff rattling around in mine.

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
Chris90FB240sx said:
Yea Infinity is about as good as it gets for speakers. I love them because my moms Chrysler had them and dayum for factory they were loud. I have some Pyrimid suprisingly (that are 6x9) that sound good.. Not a good name but they are cheap and they sound good.

I have a all Kenwood system except my Amp and Subs in my 240 though. Kenwoods 3 inch speakers sound good. Has a built in tweeter.
hmm, i have some pioneers in mine, and i would definately reccomend them to anyone, but i sprung 100 a set and got some 4-ways, and i got a 4x100 amp for them too, its so nice, and i got a DEH-P3600 head unit, i must admit, even without subs, it sounds awesome.

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
dude, dont ever get sony, sony sucks at everything audio, check out the audio section for more info, they know more in there.

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
bridrive55 said:
We should make a sticky with the FSM in it.
i made a thread with the link to it..ill bump it for you guys.

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
Rephlex said:
So I finally got around to photographing my chain guide. Should it look like this?

picture 1

picture 2

Something about that shiny edge just looks wrong to me.
i havent looked at mine, but i dont think it should look like that...oh well, theres no need for it anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.