Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YoO Watz Good I Would Just Like 2 Say Whuddup.

To Start Off Wit I Have A 200SX SE 1997 New
No Problems Runz Nice Itz A 16Valve V6 Twin Cam
1.6Liter ,Wing, With A/C, And A System, No Modz But.. I Found
Something Out About My Car.. It Drives On "N" Instead Of Drive..
Crazy huh?? But i Found Out Why. My 200SX Use To Be A Manual..
Crazy But Tru They Swtich'd back To Automatic But.. It Still Has The Manual Feats And Power
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
a V6 200sx??? datz hott yoOO!
 

·
Red line chaser
Joined
·
814 Posts
This cannot be real. If it is, I've gotta see this one.
A V6, 16 valve, 200SX SE that's a "bluebird SE-R"? Good one. :showpics:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
I gotta see some pics too,....im still sort of new, though my curiousity is def. getting the best of me in seeing this SE-R.. :showpics:
 

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
Joined
·
415 Posts
200SX IN DADE said:
I Found
Something Out About My Car.. It Drives On "N" Instead Of Drive..
Crazy huh?? But i Found Out Why. My 200SX Use To Be A Manual..
Crazy But Tru They Swtich'd back To Automatic But.. It Still Has The Manual Feats And Power

ahahahahaha. i hope you're not serious. how does a car with a manual trans drive in N? and name some "feats" (im assuimg thats features) that your car still has from its manual life.

its nice to see humor outsite of OT
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Jaralaccs said:
ahahahahaha. i hope you're not serious. how does a car with a manual trans drive in N? and name some "feats" (im assuimg thats features) that your car still has from its manual life.

its nice to see humor outsite of OT
re-read what he said. He has a man-auto swap. I was able to make that out at least.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
200SX IN DADE said:
Yeah Ma Bad lol I Had A Typo Its A 4 . Yo Any 1 From Miami?
V4's are very rare....................you have an inline four my friend :thumbup:
oh and bb code owns you (sig lol) any who welcome to nf.com
 

·
[][][][][][][][][][]
Joined
·
415 Posts
xbrandonx said:
re-read what he said.
no, you re-read what he said.
"it drives on 'N' instead of 'drive'"
he found out why:
"because it use to be a manual"

how does that make sense?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Jaralaccs said:
no, you re-read what he said.
"it drives on 'N' instead of 'drive'"
he found out why:
"because it use to be a manual"

how does that make sense?
He said it drives in N because he found out it used to be a manual, it now has an automatic. Meaning they did a shitty install and instead of driving on D it drives on N.

Man, punctuation and proper grammer goes a long way on a forum with only text and pictures. :thumbup: In the members ride forum, people usually post pictures. I wouldnt mind seeing some myself.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top