Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. Just took delivery on my Storm Grey/Graphite '05 Pathfinder LE (w/DVD & Nav). I gotta say, this is one sweet ride. My driveway is looking like a Nissan showroom with the Le Mans Sunset 350z. Got a great deal on the PF, Browns Sterling Nissan in Sterling, VA hooked me up again (got the 350z there as well). :)

Anyway, great info here.. It's my first PF, so I have a lot of reading to catch up on!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. At least yours should be a later build and don't have to worry about the manifold flutter. Enjoy the new Pathy and don't be afraid of taking it offroad once in a while.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
boogyman said:
Congrats on your new ride. At least yours should be a later build and don't have to worry about the manifold flutter. Enjoy the new Pathy and don't be afraid of taking it offroad once in a while.
yeah, I had read about that. I'll check the build date when I get home, but it seems like it's fresh off the truck, as we got to unwrap the plastic off the seats, sunroof, etc. :thumbup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on your new Pathy, Nova350z. I wish you much luck with it!

:confused: BTW, how do you determine the build date of your vehicle anyway? I've looked on my window sticker, but it doesn't seem to be indicated there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats Nova, I can't wait to get mine!

·
Registered
430 Posts
The bulletin says vehicles built before jan 7th are involved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats. :thumbup:

I just picked up a Strom Grey OFF-Road Pathfinder about three weeks ago. And your right they are sweet. I have never owned a Nissan or an SUV for that matter.

·
Registered
71 Posts

I also recently purchased 2005 Pathfinder LE, black on black with NAV & DVD. Beautiful SUV and nice ride. It just turned 1000 miles... Hope all will be well. I will read on and learn!

·
Registered
30 Posts
nova350z said:
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. Just took delivery on my Storm Grey/Graphite '05 Pathfinder LE (w/DVD & Nav). I gotta say, this is one sweet ride. My driveway is looking like a Nissan showroom with the Le Mans Sunset 350z. Got a great deal on the PF, Browns Sterling Nissan in Sterling, VA hooked me up again (got the 350z there as well). :)

Anyway, great info here.. It's my first PF, so I have a lot of reading to catch up on!

Congrats!! They are nice rigs from what I see from my experience so far.

This is my 1st Pathfinder purchase also. I have been a loyal fan of 1990 Maxima SE, 1998 Maxima (auto) and then a 1999 Maxima SE (5-spd). All were awsome cars.

Enjoy!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts