Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new '05 Nissan Frontier 2WD base... no discounts or rebates to be had, but got a good deal on trade in.
Anyone have info. on the new Frontiers & any details on it??

·
Registered
168 Posts
trkdoggmann said:
Anyone have info. on the new Frontiers & any details on it??
Depends on what kind of info you want. You can check my web site to see some info, including dyno tests that I've run. I'd also suggest that you try the search function on this board.

·
woo-hoo
391 Posts
you said you got a base model... does that mean you got the 4 banger base model? how does it run. I think you may be the first one to get the 4cyl 05 frontier on this forum, if you did get that one.

till next time,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black_knight said:
you said you got a base model... does that mean you got the 4 banger base model? how does it run. I think you may be the first one to get the 4cyl 05 frontier on this forum, if you did get that one.

till next time,

10-4... got the base model w/ the 2.5L DOHC Inline 4, @ 153hp & 175 lbs./ft torque. Not bad for a 4 Banger, strong acceleration and good pick-up & passing power. Won't win any 0-60 races, but is adequate for the size and weight of the truck... plus saves gas compared to the 6. Plan on racking well over 150,000 miles on it, at least.

·
Registered
8 Posts
congrats on the new 4 banger!!

I test drove one at the lot - it does pull very strong..

I'm sure you be able to drive it till the wheel falls off..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts