Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my clutch cable broke today as i was coming home from work... i could shift but it was hard syncronizing the gears at the right RPM

oh my speedo cable broke to today.

im not mad though its an old car and im hard on it so im fixing those things and then going to save a little and uy CJ7 so i can drive that around while i fix my sentra even more.

·
Soon to be GA16it
444 Posts
Hey Josh, tough times huh? Well I hope it does not disappoint you from making more ideas on how to improve your ride. I guess when everything is fixed, it will be in tiptop shape and ready to get more mods.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah im not disapointed just set back..

ive actually decided to get a Jeep while i fix my babey. ive got a subaru to drive around and a volvo whenever I want but i would like to have a jeep as a daily driver instead makes life more fun :)

i want an old one too
beat up with a good engine

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Clutch cable is REALLY easy to change. It only cost about $20 too. Don't bother fixing the speedo cable until you decide to sell, that way you will be showing lower milage. It's illegal but whos gonna know?? ;)

R

·
0 Posts
too bad to here bout that. at least youre not getting disappointed. shit I get mad as hell when one thing goes then something else does too before
I or right after I fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts