Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Se-R in Feb, and eversince then this guy who owns a "tema honda" civic (a neighbor of mine) has been dying to race me.

The opponent:
Red paint job
APC crome euro tails
honda vinyl graphics
tint
Underbody neon, led washers, Led liscence bolts
gauges
Displacement 1.8
Greedy exhaust
UR pulleys
DC heads
AEM intake
apexi exhaust
17" white rims (tenzo knock-offs)

Me
Silver paint (laughs)
debadged
tint
Displacement 2.5
AEM Coldair
hotshot heads
Wide open butterfly valve (zip tie)
Stromung catback
Azenis
5zigen fireballs

The bet: Who ever loses gives up a an emblem (in my case my SE-R badge, in his Team honda badging. Race goes to the best two out of three (his terms).

The locale: Undisclosed location in kenner (city outside of New Orleans).

Race#1: We get up on the line and stage up, launch I got him by a car.

Race#2: We launch and I spin off BADLY and lose by a fender

Race#3: Stakes are high! Everyone is tense heres the clencher it's too close to call

Race #4: WE both bog down when I finally get a grip BARELY squeeze him off by my rear doors.

Conclusion: I now have some vinyl. But I do feel kinda guilty I do out displace him by .7 liter. His little car is a beast tho, and unlike most of the civics it actually sounded good and low toned. A friend of mine said I woulda been faster against him if I woulda left my buttlerfly alone. I'm sucha a bully. :D

-Steven C.

·
Registered
672 Posts
xlnt! actually, the civivc sounds like on the border of rice and respect. oh well, better that u won so the vinyl offs abit:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rios said:
xlnt! actually, the civivc sounds like on the border of rice and respect. oh well, better that u won so the vinyl offs abit:)
Yeah I think he is confused about his car, he wants it to be a fashion statement so he buys all the flashy shit for it, but he still has all the shit under the hood. He's stradling the fence. All of his groupies are hatin' now.

I said don't hate you know the bishes love that lava shit lol.

-Steven C.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dont hate the playa......hate the game

1 - 7 of 7 Posts