Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some help. My son and I have been trying to swap the sr 20 for the ka24e. We have an electrical plug near the throttle body with 8 wires that I am not sure of. Brown / white, lightblue / white, red/white, yellowblack/white, blue/white, black/white, green/white, black/white. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that would help????

New Nissan wrench head

rmusi
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I am looking for some help. My son and I have been trying to swap the sr 20 for the ka24e. We have an electrical plug near the throttle body with 8 wires that I am not sure of. Brown / white, lightblue / white, red/white, yellowblack/white, blue/white, black/white, green/white, black/white. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that would help????

New Nissan wrench head

rmusi
[email protected]
can you take a picture of it, itle be more helpfull for me to identify it. is the 240 automatic. cause if it is it might be the plug for the throttle position sensor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately uploading a picture is not my expertise. I will try to get my son to assist. The plug is from the ka 24 wire harness. It is next to the throttle body but the plug for the sr 20 throttle body is only 4 wires, this 8 wire plug? Do you know where to get a wiring diagram?

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,236 Posts
Are you using the SR20 engine harness and ECU; if not, you'll never get the conversion to work right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts