Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay, i know the moderators will jump me on this, but i am in a very bad situation right now, i did the search function and ended up with inconclusive results, i am looking for advice, would i be better off with factory oem rear bumper or aftermarket bumper, and if aftermarket, please provide me with links to pictures and info or whatnot, cause my baby and i got rammed, sideswiped, and spun around by some motherf#@$%rs racing in the streets of h-town, and also, prices as well, i need help ya'll, and i do apreciate anyone's info, and just to see how bad it is, let me post some post-accident pictures later on.....thanks again....

·
Surf
807 Posts
unless you have an aftermarket front and side skirts i wouldn't get an aftermarket rear bumper. It would make your car look uneven

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well for the moment, i am aiming for cost, which would be more affordable, oem or aftermarket, and if there is one out there that would slightly blend in with se-r front and sideskirts, but thanks for the info though......

·
Registered
49 Posts
What color is your car.. I have a Ruby Pearl bumper and cover I took off when I put my body kit on. Might let it go cheap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts