Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where I can find an OE ca18det maf?

Ive done a det swap into an n13 pulsar and was undecided on what to do with afm, I considered a z32, but its 80mm and too large for the power im making, then I found an rb26, which is only 65mm and similar resolution from what I understand (or atleast enough for 10-12psi on a ca18det) but its still too far off from factory and now im just looking for a stock maf for this motor.

If anyone can help me out or direct me to the right site, but Ive been unable to just find one. I could trade the rb maf, or pay you if you have one. the build is coming to an end and need it asap.

thanks guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the reply. I don't know all the specifics but the harness I'm using came from an 89 s13 I believe. the car is an 87 pulsar using a converted rwd motor. I think any ca18det maf will work. I have one from a ca18de that is different that the ca16de maf I also have. I'm not sure of all the differences but I think the 18 I do have is flaky. I'm in central Canada

·
Registered
215 Posts
it is definitely japanese. if you can find a dealer that sells japanese parts the part number is 22680-58A10 for the original one. i dont know the actual price but i was told its about $375-$450.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is definitely japanese. if you can find a dealer that sells japanese parts the part number is 22680-58A10 for the original one. i dont know the actual price but i was told its about $375-$450.
yeah im most definately looking for used. I know theres alot of guys running the ca18det hopped up with an afc and z32 mafs even. someone out there must have a good old one. this motor is running wastegate boost with only mods over factory are, upgraded IC, 3" dp-back exhaust and CAI. its mated to a weak transmission so im only running wastegate boost, and using a stock det ecu, I figure its best to keep it as stock drivability.

if anyone can help me out please let me know!

can anyone verify whether or not the det is different than the de on ca18's? thanks for that part number

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oops, I should have said that if any money is to really be spent, it would be on an afc to just use the rb maf I already have

1 - 6 of 6 Posts