Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 90' 240sx with a couple of mods to the engine. Now I need suggestions for the suspension. I'm looking for a comfortable ride, but I want the best handling I can get. Yet still keeping a comfortable ride. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about Eibach springs , but which ones (pro-kit or Sportlines)?

Strut towers front and rear.

Whiteline sway bars front and rear.

Do you guys suggest getting new shocks and struts for these applications? If so, What kind of shocks and struts do you recomend adjustable or non-adjustable and what brand name. Do I need to purchase a camber kit when doing this kind of upgrade?

Lots of Questions hopefully I will get lots of answers.

Thanx for your help Big J

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get coilovers, and the good ones.
I have arospeed coilovers with agx adj shocks, and if I spent a few hundred more.... I'd have had TEIN HA's with upper pillow mounts!

Suspension techniques are good sway bars, they're what I have. Aussie's Whiteline is a little pricey.

As for tower bars, get a solid set, name doesn't matter.... Pilot, Matrix, OBX ...whatever.

As for camber kits... My AGX's (which are the best of what they are) and coilovers have only dropped the car 1" ...maybe 1.5" any more and I scratch my body going into driveways and stuff. and with under 2" drop, you don't need camber kits.

-Jarret

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have eibach pro kit and they feel great but i m still breakin them in and I also have autobacs front and rear strut tower bars and whiteline is the best for swar bars hands done but I know there is some different ones out there that are pretty good

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suspension suggestions

.What about shocks and struts nismo180sx? I apreciate all you guys info keep it comming I like to hear numerous oppinions before I buy somthing. Iwill keep all you guys' information in mind though.

thanx

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was on 240sx.org and he said to try monroe suspentrac and plus I m on a budget too but the ride is really good but I have 18's :D

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
bigj316 said:
I've got a 90' 240sx with a couple of mods to the engine. Now I need suggestions for the suspension. I'm looking for a comfortable ride, but I want the best handling I can get. Yet still keeping a comfortable ride. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about Eibach springs , but which ones (pro-kit or Sportlines)?

Strut towers front and rear.

Whiteline sway bars front and rear.

Do you guys suggest getting new shocks and struts for these applications? If so, What kind of shocks and struts do you recomend adjustable or non-adjustable and what brand name. Do I need to purchase a camber kit when doing this kind of upgrade?

Lots of Questions hopefully I will get lots of answers.

Thanx for your help Big J
There a plenty of choices for your car from cheap to exotic, the main thing is how much do you want to spend?

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts