Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a welding job done on my new project car... its a beast... 4.5 v8 88 cadillac haha no not really i fixed this piece atleast to where it will start now all i need is the muffler welded back on so it can get out of my parking lot... anyone who can do house calls to weld i'll pay or buy food and beer or something :cheers:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
If the car is running then why not drive it to the muffler shop. Sure it will be loud and somewhat annoying but some shops will charge $10-20 to weld the muffler on.

Pronto Muffler welded my muffler and fixed the rear flange of my ypipe for $10.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MrEous said:
If the car is running then why not drive it to the muffler shop. Sure it will be loud and somewhat annoying but some shops will charge $10-20 to weld the muffler on.

Pronto Muffler welded my muffler and fixed the rear flange of my ypipe for $10.
Well i think i'm just gonna get my neighbor to cut it off and run it open exaust till i get a new muffler for it... i don't wanna go to a muffler shop cause its a piece 88 and i'm sure it won't pass emissions and by the time i leave the shop they have a whole new cat and everything on that mug.

Summary: It's a piece of $h!t and i don't want to spend anymore than i have to to get it totally fixed... (it's not my car)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts