Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the outer tread on my contis are wearin pretty thin and im in need of new tires, i was wondering if any of yall had some good recommendations. im not worried about wet traction or any of that as long as it wears good and gets excellent dry traction thats what im looking for so any suggestions? thanks in advance

·
Registered
60 Posts
gt95stang300 said:
well the outer tread on my contis are wearin pretty thin and im in need of new tires, i was wondering if any of yall had some good recommendations. im not worried about wet traction or any of that as long as it wears good and gets excellent dry traction thats what im looking for so any suggestions? thanks in advance
nankang ns1, i had those and they bit good

·
Registered
3 Posts
kumho mx
bridgestone potenza s-03
falken azenis

·
Registered
319 Posts
gt95stang300 said:

go to tirerack, pick out a couple tires you like and read the reviews about them. thats how my dad decided to go with avon m500s, which the little bit i drove the mini i loved them

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
dont go kuhmos.. i have the 712 on my car and about after 1000-2000 miles or so the rubber get really really rock hard and not to great of traction.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I heard Continentals are wonderful for SpecVs.

:p
lmao

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
dont go kuhmos.. i have the 712 on my car and about after 1000-2000 miles or so the rubber get really really rock hard and not to great of traction.
um the Kuhmo MX are a really good tire, the 712s are cheap tires

·
Tune it
504 Posts
Yeah the es100 are great race tires but I had traction problems all day on the drag strip. I herd the sumitomos are excellent. I would read more reviews on the tire rack first too theres good informative info on there. Good deals too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts