Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i would like some help with some very minor landscaping stuff in my pation at my apartments.

since i will be here for a while longer i figure it be nice to spruce up the place.

it be a saturday afternoon around noon-ish and hope to be done before the DNE meet.

not very big quite small and any help be greatly appreciated.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mostly digging and replacing the soil with fresh ones and planting a few things and laying down a tiny path of bricks to sit my new BBQ grill on.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good it nothing super complex and the area of digging isnt alot but it does help to have an extra pair of hands or 2

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok that was harder than it looked and ended up a complete fail.

ill leave landscaping to the prof. screw this ! :p

· Registered
1,962 Posts
Sounds like WORK!

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i returned most of the crap i bought nearly same day for i got so fed up with it.

figured it be simple but eh. pix uhm i can take some later but it just a pile of dirt that about it haha.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah. i didnt really wanted to dig per say i just wanted a level flat surface where i can sit my bbq grill on some bricks

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
returning everything that i didnt use and lost like 10 bucks out of the total with some dirt layin in front haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.