Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Let me start this off by saying i am a complete idiot when it comes to tire sizes and rim sizes..I searched but in every forum they had a bunch of numbers haha, and like i said i have no idea which numbers go to which size rims or what, so after searchin for a lil bit i figured id just ask, and risk gettin yelled at...I tried to look it up but got confused so i think this will just be easier. I own a 94 Limited Edition Sentra on stock rims..and like a month ago i put on some Pirelli Cinturato P3000..the size on them is P175/70R-13 82T...they came with a 99,000mile warranty and cost a good amount but i got a huge discount on them, because the guy that sold them to me knew my bro...So, my question is, (prolly a huge noobie question but o well) can i fit these tires on 15" rims? Or would i have to get new tires? Thx for the help in advance...

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
Those tires will fit your 13" hubs ONLY. They're 13" tires no way they'll fit 15". I just handed over 4 perfectly good hubs with Sumitomo tires on them to the Metal Man (The guy that that drives thru back alleys and picks up metal stuff in the back of his truck) I was so happy I found an idiot to take them lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, well thx for the info guys...Im sorta disapointed now, because it looks like ill have to stick with my stock hubcabs too...Ive been searching for 13" rims, and havent been able to find any...oh well...If anyone knows any websites that sell 13" rims, mind helpin me out...Thx

·
NX2000 Bredren
212 Posts
Or you could just save up some money and get some (Insert the rim size you want here) and buy brand new tires for them. Leaving you with a spare set of rims if anything ever happend...

Whats is the purpose of you wanting new rims? Traction? Looks? Better handling? Lightweight?

Those 13" skinny tires arent going to do any of those for you exept light weight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts