Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· I should be azRS13...
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright David,

You've seen my car numerous times... Its still running the same it did the last time... Tax season is around the corner... what should I do?

1) Fix that exhaust leak where the turbo outlet and cat meet... and get a new exhaust mani, outlet, and exhaust system...

2) Suspension- Tein HE, wheels/tires, and brakes

Side note: Will Todd work on my car? (you know the whole not our engine work policy) If he will - How much for custom PS/AC lines and a FMIC Install (need piping made)? So I can save up. Also... Do you still have those deals on Copper radiators and fans?

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
Thats a tough call man. To be completely honest I'd choose #3. Get a new clip/motorset and start over. Keep the existing motorset for parts, or to part out and make up most of the money. That would probably be the best thing to do IMO. Then look around and see if you can pick up a used 3" cat back somewhere. As for the radiator and fans.. yeah we can hook it up.

· I should be azRS13...
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I really wish I could go that route.... But... thats my only car... gotta pay the bills before all else...

· I should be azRS13...
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone wanna buy a 240sx with a CA? $3000!!!

· I should be azRS13...
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM was sent!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.