Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my area for sale: 2002 Maxima SE,9,000 miles dark blue,fully loaded,all leather,heated seats,steering wheel,outside mirrors,moon roof w/deflector,Bose premium 6CD,Greddy exhaust,meticulous asking $18,000. Is that a good price? KBB indicates around $17,000. Realize it is $1,000 difference but would like to negotiate,owner not budging. Any thoughts?

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Sounds like a good price to me. Try to negotiate with him and see what he will take. You will love the car. I talked my boss, who is a die hard v8 fan, into buying a 2003 se. Everyday he tells me how much he loves the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nostrodomas said:
Sounds like a good price to me. Try to negotiate with him and see what he will take. You will love the car. I talked my boss, who is a die hard v8 fan, into buying a 2003 se. Everyday he tells me how much he loves the car.
+
I presently have a 2003 Maxima SE but this ad just got me curious for a mid-life crisis purchase and it being a 6speed. All I would need to do is add a cold-air intake.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Go take it for a test drive. Like exalta said you never really know if it was modded correctly.
How much did you pay for your maxima?
If you really want a mid life crisis buy, look for a 350z, or the g35 coupe....lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nostrodomas said:
Go take it for a test drive. Like exalta said you never really know if it was modded correctly.
How much did you pay for your maxima?
If you really want a mid life crisis buy, look for a 350z, or the g35 coupe....lol
Purchased new November 02 when financing was 1.9 and I believe we paid $ 26,000. It is just the basic SE. We love the car and w/o any mods. it does kick-a--. Go Eagles is appropriate as I live in NJ and everyone is worried since TO is out for approx. 6weeks

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I know its like our curse. Anything and everything that can go wrong will go wrong before, or during the playoffs......lol I think well be ok thoe.
Oh well, go test drive it. See if you heard any clunks, and hesitation. Check the body lines, make sure they all have the same size gap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.