Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im looking to put out some NF t-shirts, Window Decals and possibly some other stuff... Im calling all members to submit possible LOGOs.. Use whatever Font or design you wish... The Decals would need to fit a 9" sticker.. The T's... Im up for whatever. Final Decisions will rest on PRICE and my judgement...

Ill post a Poll with my Fav's for the FINAL PICKS...

PLEASE keep this thread for PICS ONLY... When I get more info and closer to production we'll Discuss Price and Fine Details
Thanks

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wouldn't the owners of Nissan Forums need to approve this before you can print out logos and banners depicting their name?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neil said:
Wouldn't the owners of Nissan Forums need to approve this before you can print out logos and banners depicting their name?
Good Point... So there becomes a question of who to ask??? But Im sure our Mods will let me know if I step on someones toes... And theyll only be available through the Forums... Who doesnt like FREE advertising???

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
u hafta ask Scott to get his approval and many many other people that i really dont know of that im sure he does.

just email them and ask and i mean if it profits going into your pocket then they probably not likely approve but if the profits are going into maintaning the server and such then i think they might consider it i really dont know.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
yeah man, there is a reason the shirts arent being sold any more and its because nobody really baught any, I dont think that they will want you going thru with this venture, altho it would be cool to do, I wouldnt buy one... good luck tho.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Katana200sx said:
actually scott, mike, mike and a couple others would have to approve. i can post this in the moderator section and give you a response if they dont see this thread.
Please do.... Im not looking to make a big profit.. Actually Id be happy to resell for what I had in them... Im just looking to create a little publicity and give some recognition to what I consider 1 of the best automotive forums out there.. I know that personally Id have spent ALOT more money and had alot more difficulty getting certain things fixed had it not been for the Forums.. If we can do this with relatively little hassel and be able to help support the forums it would be Great...

If not????? Cant say I didnt try....

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
nastynissan said:
Please do.... Im not looking to make a big profit.. Actually Id be happy to resell for what I had in them... Im just looking to create a little publicity and give some recognition to what I consider 1 of the best automotive forums out there.. I know that personally Id have spent ALOT more money and had alot more difficulty getting certain things fixed had it not been for the Forums.. If we can do this with relatively little hassel and be able to help support the forums it would be Great...

If not????? Cant say I didnt try....
I'm going to blow up your spot here. If you can make NF shirts and sell them then I am going to do the same thing, NOT with the logo I did for the site, I will make another one and sell NF shirts. I'll even set up my own e-commerce website. I will prormote it with SEO optimization, Goolge Keywords and Overture. There won't be any competition from you, I'll put you down like a rabid dog.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
**my'02altima** said:
I'm going to blow up your spot here. If you can make NF shirts and sell them then I am going to do the same thing, NOT with the logo I did for the site, I will make another one and sell NF shirts. I'll even set up my own e-commerce website. I will prormote it with SEO optimization, Goolge Keywords and Overture. There won't be any competition from you, I'll put you down like a rabid dog.
WTF!!!!!!!!!! is this about..... If this is gonna turn into a Competition or Selling contest Ill drop it right now.. All Im looking to do is support the forums and let others do the same.. Im not in it for the money... IF you are.... Thats your perogative... NOT mine... Im not gonna deal with a Bunch of STUPID BS when Im trying to help everyone...

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
My NF t-shirts will Owne Joo. You can take you shirts and wipe your ass with them.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
nastynissan said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!! is this about..... If this is gonna turn into a Competition or Selling contest Ill drop it right now.. All Im looking to do is support the forums and let others do the same.. Im not in it for the money... IF you are.... Thats your perogative... NOT mine... Im not gonna deal with a Bunch of STUPID BS when Im trying to help everyone...
he's just jokin dude
chill

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts