Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get some info on my new 1991 240sx i got today for 700.00 um i need to fine out anything about doing a turbo set up if they sell a kit and what size rims and tires i can put on my car and info about the motor what engine i have in my car i cant fine anything out thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
The engine is The KA24DE it's a 2.4 litre DOHC 4cyl rated at 150hp, Greedy sells a turbo kit for it which runs 3000-4500 as far as rims you could probaby go as big as 18's personaly i'am going to go with 17's when i get the money hope this helps

·
Registered
407 Posts
First off dont buy the Greddy kit it sucks really sucks......You can turbo it safely but I strongly recommend ou go onto KA-t.org and read the sticky Turbo for Dummies....It really really helps. That site is a great resource and keeps me boosting 15psi daily...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi

yea ok so when i start looking for a cold air in take what should i look for and i ment in the rims and tires that sizes can i go with 17x10s in the rear and 17x9s in the front thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
yea ok so when i start looking for a cold air in take what should i look for and i ment in the rims and tires that sizes can i go with 17x10s in the rear and 17x9s in the front thanks
why are you buying a cold air intake if your doing a turbo setup? Just make your intake pipe out of the left over intercooler piping.

if you do buy a cold air intake - don't buy a brand name one, get a generic one and slap a decent filter on it.

but if you want a band name intake, i have a injen one. Its yours for $50. its used.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi

i have seen 240sx's going around with this i thing there called moonlights its the head lights half way up thats what it looks like where to i get them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
intake

hey matt101 im yea ill take that injen intake for 50 um send me ur Address so i can send the money order out thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts