Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a low price decent sounding sub and amp. I don't care about brands or anything like that. I just want something that I can get a little bit of bass out of that doesn't take up the whole trunk in my 200 SE-R. Any combo suggestions??? I really don't know much about amps, just the very basics. How do you decide what amp goes with what sub?? Does the RMS of the speaker have to be below what the amps putting out???Thanks and sorry for the noob questions.

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
matcapir said:
I'm looking for a low price decent sounding sub and amp. I don't care about brands or anything like that. I just want something that I can get a little bit of bass out of that doesn't take up the whole trunk in my 200 SE-R. Any combo suggestions??? I really don't know much about amps, just the very basics. How do you decide what amp goes with what sub?? Does the RMS of the speaker have to be below what the amps putting out???Thanks and sorry for the noob questions.
you should search before you post questions like these... i have made at least three or four threads on this in the last four days, and they all are on the first page...anyways, from what i have learned, you get what you pay for, so a cheap system is not good, but if you dont care for anything like that, go to you local best buy, and pick up one of their ready made combos for like 250, i think that it is cheap. or you can do what i am going to and that is buy a hifonics amp, and kicker L7 sub off of ebay, from titanium sellers, and install it yourself, may come cheaper than 250, IF YOU SEARCH.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
b14sleeper said:
you should search before you post questions like these...
Sorry, I tried searching and didn't come up with anything that really answered my questions about amps. Sorry though, and thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts