Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting a 1991 240sx. I have BIG plans for it. But some of my friends say that its not a car to fix up becasue all its good for is drifting. Now I know about all the motor swaps and everything, but is this car woth fixing up as a race car?? And the second question is will a S 14 fit in a 1991 240 with no modification??

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Well what kind of big plans? It's good for really anything but drag, depending on how you want to set it up.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,122 Posts
240sxdude said:
I am wanting a 1991 240sx. I have BIG plans for it. But some of my friends say that its not a car to fix up becasue all its good for is drifting. Now I know about all the motor swaps and everything, but is this car woth fixing up as a race car?? And the second question is will a S 14 fit in a 1991 240 with no modification??
Like kaptainkrollio said, the 240SX is good for any type of racing; I'm also including drag racing because there are a lot of successful 240SX drag cars.

The S14 block is the same block as used in the 91 with the exception of the exhaust manifold, intake manifold/intake components and the cams.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea

well i was gonna drop a S14 in it and build the motor form top to bottom. Then i was gonna add a 20psi turbo w/intercooler. Then add some engine cosmetics, add a strut bars,coil overs, reacessed headlights and move to the body. Add a nice body kit and have the car painted. 16 inch wheels w/low profies, that should be looking and runing GREAT! :thumbup: i want this for a drag/fuk around car.I willhave th extra $$$ to blow on one and i think its better to spend 20Gs on a car fixing it up than making car payments.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
The RB is a much better drag engine than the SR. Look into either the 20 or 25.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts